Compare Properties Spain
Helping Sellers and Buyers Find Each Other… Faster.
When buying a property, by far the most usual scenario is where buyers and sellers are connected by an estate agent. Whilst this happens in the majority of the cases, the search process still lacks efficiency:-
- Buyers have to scour numerous websites in the hope of finding something close to what they want - a soul-destroying, time consuming imperfect activity, because buyers don't know all the sites to search.
- Sellers have to hope the estate agency they have chosen will invest the appropriate time and marketing effort in order to attract genuine buying interest.
- Estate agencies are overloaded with hundreds of enquiries, none of which can be prioritised because they can't sort the genuine leads from the 'tyre-kickers'. This consumes valuable time, which if available could be used to make the process faster.
Property portals were supposed to be the missing link that addressed these 3 issues, but sadly their business model means that portals are overloaded with duplicate properties that are poorly curated, leaving potential buyers bewildered and sellers frustrated.
Compare Properties Spain has been set up to address these issues by combining the original intentions of portals, the property portfolios of all the major (and many of the more boutique) agencies in the area, and asking a few more questions of potential buyers. By asking buyers and sellers through their estate agents to take just a little more effort in the beginning of the search process, we can help match buyers and sellers efficiently and quickly.
- Buyers find what they want and are not left with the feeling that they've missed their perfect home.
- Sellers can see that their property is being marketed to the maximum potential.
- Estate agencies know that their properties are on a website which invests heavily in SEO thus ensuring properties are found more readily. Furthermore, we provide agencies with qualified enquiries so they know that spending more time on leads generated through Compare Properties Spain will yield better and faster results motivating them to attend to our leads first.
Our website is the platform upon which we've built our service delivery. But it's more than just clever programming. We look at every enquiry and work at a personal level with our agency partners. We believe that people buy and sell from people and the faceless portal approach just doesn't cut it. Through the process we're likely to get to know each other at a personal yet professional level. You'll be dealing with people and won't have to resign yourself to the demoralising "computer says no" scenario.
But we didn't stop there. Our clear service ethic demands that we offer a number of related and relevant services to help buyers, agencies and sellers with the process, thus making the whole buying process run smoother. Through our partners and affiliates, we can offer the following services: -
- Legal Assistance
- Insurance: health, life, home, car, etc
- Currency transfer
- Refurbishment & Building work
Free Orientation Tours of the Costa Blanca
We offer Free Orientation Tours to our clients, we do not charge for these as we consider our clients to be loyal once chosen an area to purchase. We provide an honest, reliable service assisting people to re-locate to Spain or invest in a second home and therefore we are sure our orientation tours will turn into a sale, benefiting our buyers. We cover all of the Costa Blanca North from the coastal areas to inland areas.
We offer the possibility of having a "Free Orientation Tour" of the Costa Blanca North and the towns you have shown an interest in, we do this as we like to assist you in getting to know the area we like to call home and our little bit of paradise. These areas can include towns such as Moraira, Javea, Benissa, Calpe, Altea, Albir, Alfaz, La Nucia, El Campello, Villajoyosa, Denia, Jalon Valley, Orba Valley, Benitachell, Jesus Pobre, Gata and all its surrounding smaller towns. Once we have had a chance to speak with you over the telephone and via email, we will meet up with you for a coffee and quickly realize through various careful questions which is the range of areas you are most likely to prefer. Not every town in the Costa Blanca North offers the same as the next town, life is about priorities and tastes. We do this free of charge as our clients are loyal to us and once they have enjoyed our level of service and chosen a given area, we are confident you will purchase through us offering you the full package, from purchasing to assisting with currency transfers, legal advice, tax implications, local knowledge, etc. There are no hidden catches here. We meet you at your accommodation and even assist you in organizing your holiday stay if needed. We also include various properties as a taster for you to see what you are able to obtain for your investment and provide advice on the legal implication of purchasing in Spain. Please feel free to read our reviews on Google from our clients.
If you are looking for property in the Northern Costa Blanca, you've come to the right place.
The very next step is that we ask you to give us some detailed information. Before we continue, please rest assured we take your privacy very seriously. We will only share your data with our registered partners and solely for the purpose of finding the property you are looking for.
We are registered and insured under Spain's tough data protection laws, as are our agency partners. We'd expect nothing less and expect you feel the same way.