Compare Properties Spain offers you a wide range of property for sale in Javea, Denia and Costa Blanca North. Take your time to browse our unique catalogue of properties. Do not hesitate to contact us if you find any property you fall in love with.
No properties found that match your search.
Navigating the web of Compare Properties Spain you surely have the wide range of villas for sale that have in places like Denia, one of the most successful enclaves on the Costa Blanca. Even if you let me, of all the Spanish geography.
Doing a quick search of villas for sale in Denia with the powerful web search engine, you will quickly see that there are more than 350 properties that you can find in the area. With prices starting at 100 thousand euros, and arriving at authentic luxury homes above the 4 million euros.
As you see there are chalets for all tastes and all pockets :)
From Urbanization to Luxury. Which villa do you stay with?
The most economical or affordable option, in Denia and other locations on the Costa Blanca North, are almost always urbanizations. Very popular because of its characteristics and prices, much smaller if compared to other types of property, such as independent plot chalets and with much larger dimensions, we are talking about plots starting at 1000 square meters in a very high percentage High of the occasions.
In the urbanizations we are talking about a promotion of several chalets, with common areas as they could be gardens or the own community pool. It may be the case that each villa has its own independent plot, yes, sharing a fence with the sides. As I mentioned it is one of the most attractive proposals for many people who are looking for houses for sale in Denia.
Friendship with neighbors, enjoy the common areas, go with the family to the community pool ... These are things that make up, in some way, the Mediterranean lifestyle. That is precisely what property buyers are looking for.
Another attraction of this type of property is its location, almost always chosen with great care to make it as attractive as possible. Features such as being well located, speaking in terms of proximity to the sea, golf courses or airports, for example. Being the target audience of this type of housing a mostly foreign public, that a house was located near an airport may be a point to consider.
Do not get me wrong, when we say close, we are talking about 50-100km, which is important is that it is easily accessible. For example, there is a motorway to go from the chalet to the airport.
One point that we have not talked about are the services: supermarkets, pharmacies, banks or even bars and restaurants. In short, we are talking about a series of establishments that will allow to carry the day to day of all the inhabitants of these urbanizations in the best possible way.
Then at the other end of the deck, we have the villas, let's say, more focused on the lugo. As I said a few lines above with totally independent and larger parcels. In addition, they are usually located in other types of enclaves, more secluded and private in most occasions.
They usually have their own private pool, as well as a barbecue area, pergolas, gazebo ... With so much space for the large dimensions of the plot, the options are very wide. In this case, we are talking about prices also higher when compared to the villas in urbanizations. Although as always, each property is different and we may find properties of all prices and all features in urbanization and outside.
The fact is that if you tell us what you are looking for and your needs we will make sure that you find the house of your dreams.
If you buy a villa in Denia this is what awaits you ...
Located in the north of the province of Alicante, Denia has more than 42 thousand inhabitants, where 80% are Spanish and the rest, about 20%, are foreigners. This is an unequivocal fact of the success of this area among the European public.
From morning till night, if we want to spend the day we are not going to lack things to do. We can start the day for example by going to the beach, there are more than 20 km to choose from. Depending on what you like most you can choose one option or another, for example if you like diving you can go to Las Rotas. Sand beaches there are a lot, today we will highlight the Les Marines, fine sandy, wide and to enjoy with the whole family.
Then in the afternoon, if we are not very tired of the beach, we can make a route on foot. A place that we recommend you visit 100% is the Cova Carved, beautiful without a doubt. To arrive equal is not the easiest of the world but if we get it will be worth :)
And to finish the day, we can go to dinner any of the sites that we find distributed throughout Denia, for example the Castle. From there you will enjoy Denia on a summer night. Then when we go down we will find pubs for a drink if you wish.
As you can see, it's not a little!